We are looking for a Backend Developer (NodeJS and ExpressJS) responsible for developing and maintaining our backend. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database(SQL and MongoDB), and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions such as RDBMS and MongoDB
- AWS and Linux configuration according to business and technical needs
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in both RDBMS and NoSQL
- Experience of integrating third party APIs.Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
If interested please